Lillidale ProJoint 4 Dogs is an easy to feed joint supplement to help maintain healthy joint function. Specially formulated to provide optimum levels of active ingredients to support growing, ageing or active dogs.
- Maintains free movement of joints for all breeds and ages
- Supports your dog's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Provides optimum level of Omega 3 to support health and vitality
- Provides a natural source of beta-Glucans to support gut wall function and aid immunity
- Free from Wheat Gluten and Soya
- 100% Non GM formulation
- Wheat Gluten and Soya Free
- Easy to feed "mini-pellet" form
Contains 14 Active Ingredients
- Glucosamine - a natural polymer that connects bones and joints to provide cushioning during movement. It is one of the critical building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin - an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression.
- MSM - MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organo-sulphur compound. Sulphur is an important building block for healthy bones and joints and is useful for the support of a healthy immune system.
- Hyaluronic Acid - a substance that is naturally present in your dog's body.
It is the major component of synovial fluid and helps to lubricate joint structure.
- L- Glutamic Acid - A palatant and important metabolite for the cells lining the gut; helps promote glutamine generation, supporting absorptive function and structural integrity.
- Curcumin/Piperine - Curcumin is the active isolate of turmeric and supports the dog's natural anti-inflammatory response. Piperine is an alkaloid found in Black and Long pepper and helps to support the bio-availability of Curcumin.
- Collagen Matrix - Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a major constituent of bone, cartilage, tendon and other connective tissue. It helps connective tissue to be strong and provides cushioning for various parts of the body.
- Green Lipped Mussel - Provides a natural and highly bio-available source of chondroitin. It also provides omega-3 fatty acids in a highly bioavailable form to help promote natural anti-inflammatory response.
- Salmon oil - rich in omega-3 fatty acids and phospholipids. Salmon Oil complements both krill and Green Lipped Mussel oil to provide highly bioavailable sources of EPA & DHA.
- Vitamin C - helps produce collagen, a protein needed to develop and maintain healthy teeth, bones, gums, cartilage, vertebrae discs, joint linings, skin and blood vessels.
- Vitamin E 500 - Vitamin E compounds - including tocopherols are antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals. Vitamin E compounds are incorporated into the cell membrane and help maintain their integrity throughout the body.
- Manganese - acts as a co-factor in the enzyme process of synthesising Glycosaminoglycans, cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. It also has beneficial antioxidant properties.
- Beet Pulp - A good source of dietary fibre and provides prebiotic support for a healthy digestive system.
- Oatmeal - provides vital beta glucans which support a healthy digestive system and immune response.