TopSpec All-In-One is a caramel flavoured, granular supplement that contains a top specification, broad-spectrum supplement plus many specialised supplements, for example, a superb hoof supplement, generous levels of anti-oxidants and sophisticated digestive aids. This means that it is a fully-comprehensive supplement and it can successfully be fed to every horse or pony on your yard.
TopSpec All-In-One supplement has been designed to supplement the rations of all horses and ponies simply by adjusting the rate at which it is fed and the products it is fed with. Because it contains insignificant calories it is one of the products that is recommended for good-doers. As it is a powder it must be mixed with at least a double handful of appropriate chaff.
TopSpec All-In-One contains all of the following features:
- A fully comprehensive range of micronutrients included at the optimum levels needed to balance feed intake in the most demanding or stressful situations.
- Effective levels of biotin (15mg/500kg horse/day), which, in association with the methionine, lysine, calcium, zinc, copper, iodine and vitamin A present, will greatly improve hoof quality. Certain of these nutrients also promote supple skin and a very shiny coat.
- Powerful levels of vitamin E and selenium, vital antioxidants, important for muscle metabolism, for horses on high oil rations and for breeding stock.
- Methionine and lysine plus minerals, vitamins and trace-elements for optimum muscle and bone development and repair.
- Raised levels of copper, zinc and B vitamins and considered levels of iron, important for blood-building.
- Effective levels of calcium, phosphorous, copper and zinc to help develop and maintain strong bone.
- Generous levels of B vitamins, vital for efficient energy metabolism in the high performance horse, and important for horses with compromised hindgut function.
- Two yeast products to create a healthy gut environment, improve fibre digestibility and digestive efficiency plus maintain a healthy immune system:
- A pure, protected yeast. Research has shown that this excellent new form of yeast can significantly improve feed and fibre digestibility in the horse. This allows horses to gain more benefit from the fibrous parts of their diet.
- A mannan oligosaccharide (MOS). This is a natural component of yeast cell walls. It bonds with pathogenic (bad) bacteria, removing them from the gut, leaving the beneficial bacteria free to multiply.
TopSpec All-In-One supplement is a suitable supplement for horses and ponies prone to, being treated for, or recovering from laminitis.