The LeMieux Lambskin Pro-Sorb System Half Pad offers a unique combination - all the benefits of a luxury Merino lambskin half-pad with the flexibility to adjust saddle fit and balance. No need to put additional gel and foam saddle & riser pads on top as a second layer, which can often slip and be hard to place accurately. The LeMieux Pro-Sorb Half Pad gives you multiple choices in one product.
The LeMieux Pro-Sorb Half Pad features:
- Closed-Cell foam pads slide easily into four velcro pockets under the lambskin. These insert pads cover the main weight bearing areas offering additional absorption and padding. The pads are made from a memory foam and soften when warm.
- Use as a raiser pad for the front or back of the saddle. 6mm and 10mm insert pads allow for more accurate adjustments.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing shape of horses or different saddles - especially if a number of horses share the same saddle.
- The neat low profile nature of the Pro-Sorb avoids distorting the fit of the saddle if just additional padding is required
- Natural breathability and wicking effect of lambskin together with the light foam pads ensures minimal heat & sweat build-up
- Full set of four 10mm insert pads included.